- Contact Us
Our staff – both volunteers and paid – are the heart of our organization. They are people that passionately believe in the organization, engage in important work, and help us execute the vision of our grassroots organization. Our goal is to gather a growing group of committed and passionate supporters of ODW with certain areas of expertise.
Open Internship Positions:
All internships are part-time, unpaid, and based out of our Seattle, WA office. The upcoming internship term goes from April 9, 2014 to Oct 31, 2014.
Open Volunteer Staff Positions:
All volunteer staff positions are part-time, unpaid, and based out of our Seattle, WA office. [Read our staff expectations]
- Graphic Designer
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Open Staff (Tell us how you would like to work with us)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Philip Keeton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter should include the following info:
- Which position you’re applying for.
- Why do you want to work at One Day’s Wages?
- How does your previous experience/education qualify you for this position?
- At least one personal OR professional reference.