- Contact Us
One Day's Wages is committed to the highest standards of accountability and transparency because we understand that your trust in our work and leadership is the backbone of our organization.
We work diligently to ensure that our administrative costs are low and 100% (minus transactions costs) of all public donations towards projects are allocated and invested wisely with organizations that go through our thorough grant process. We're able to donate 100% of all public donations (minus credit card costs) because our administrative costs are covered by the giving and fundraising of our respective boards.
In addition, we're committed to:
- Creating a "Progress Bar" on our website to convey how many have joined, how much has been raised, how many partnerships with organizations, and funds donated to causes.
- Making available our annual report.
- Having an independent annual audit of our financial records.
- Our 501(c)(3) letter from the Internal Revenue Services (United States) recognizing us as a public charity.
- One Day’s Wages is registered with the Washington State Charities Program as required by law. Information about One Day’s Wages on file with the Charities Program may be obtained by calling 800-332-4483 or 360-725-0378.
- Notarized letter and photo of cashier's check as proofs of the "one year's salary" donation from the founders of ODW.
- 2012 990
- 2011 990
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 990
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 990