- Contact Us
ODW's 1st Album NOW AVAILABLE!
It's here. ODW's first album, Songs for a Cause, Vol. 1, officially releases today!
In support and partnership with ODW and our vision to fight extreme global poverty, 21 amazing artists have donated their music to bring together a special compilation of 21 unique songs including four never-before-released tracks. This unique album is available for download for one year from today's release date (until June 29, 2011. Contributing artists include OK Go, David Bazan, Rocky Votolato, Clare and the Reasons, They Might be Giants, Kimya Dawson (featured on the Juno soundtrack), and more.
There's only two things you need to know:
- It's available for download for a minimum donation of $10. Bam!
- 100% of the album sales (minus credit card costs) go directly to projects to fight global poverty. Everything. Imagine if 10,000 people purchased the album for the minimum donation of $10?
What should you do?
- Purchase the album.
- Help spread the word any way you can. Please. Help. Us.
- Enjoy the music.
- All the musicians and bands. And their management, lawyers, labels, and anyone else we forgot. Want to join our artist for a cause partnership?
- ODW's music and marketing interns/volunteers: Emma, Kate, Karalee, Aaron, Pert, et al. [We're going hip hop next year!]
- Our website gurus: Rusted Code for coding and Joseph Robert Lee for designing.
- The winner of the album cover design: Justin Pae.
Click image below to purchase the album!
Ways to Donate
Use this page to select an organization and donate online using your credit card.
Checks should be made payable to: One Day's Wages. Please write "Giving Fund" or the specific project/fund you are giving towards.
Wire donations, stock transfers, or estate planning. For more info, contact email@example.com.
Mailing address:One Day's Wages
P.O. Box 19535
Seattle, WA 98109
ODW is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible. 100% of your donations (minus credit card transaction costs) go directly to specific projects to alleviate global poverty.