- Contact Us
One Day’s Wages values the companies that have partnered with us and continue to support ODW by joining the movement. One Day’s Wages is looking for companies who would be interested in creating a long term partnership with us. Our strategy is collaboration and partnership - we don't just want to raise funds, we want to build mutual and meaningful relationships with businesses, other non-profits and individuals.
Why Partner With One Day's Wages?
Other than being a part of a rapid growing movement to fight against global poverty together, here are other reasons to partner with us:
- 100% go towards projects and/or grants that are working to alleviate extreme global poverty in developing nations.
- We list all our partners on our website to express our gratitude and share the partnership amongst our vast growing social media network (655,000 Facebook “Likes,” 8,900 Twitter followers, and 39,000 Google+ followers).
- You can choose from one of the available funds/partnerships where you want to invest your money. We will update and show how your funds were invested and working.
- Social and corporate responsibility. Demonstrate to your company, constituents, and customers that you care about the issues of extreme poverty.
- One Day's Wages is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible, as allowed by the law.
How Can You Partner With One Day's Wages?
Here are some partnership ideas that you can help us with:
Inspire Generosity & Spread the Movement: One common way companies partner with us is by donating a selected portion of sales, during a selected period of time, with the specific mention of One Day’s Wages.
Start a Company Campaign: ODW would set up a Company Partner campaign page, where a company can start a monthly, quarterly, or yearly campaign for a specific ODW project.
Donating In-Kind Gifts: Another way to help us out would be by donating in-kind gifts as we are currently planning for our annual fundraiser event in the fall. The opportunities for involvement in this event will vary, but it is a great platform for your company to get recognized while contributing to a great cause.
Contact us to learn how your company can partner with us: email@example.com
Our Company Partners:
BabbaCo donated over $1K to ODW's Education Fund.
CaseCrown is donating $10,000+ to support ODW's Horn of Africa Relief Fund.
|CMN (Consumer Media Network) is generously hosting ODW in a beautiful office space in the heart of downtown Seattle.|
eAegis is the premier computer storage retailer and will donate $50 from every sale that is over $1500 to ODW's Horn of Africa Relief Fund
Yee Feng of Feng Images supports ODW through his creative and beautiful photography.
For every "A New Day" set that is sold, glassybaby will be generously giving 10% of sales from the set to ODW's Health Fund.
SRI Hosting has been a long time partner of ODW.
When a purchase is made at nine five ltd, the purchaser can select ODW as the benefitting charity. 20% of the purchase will go to ODW.
Wet Ink Printing generously donated their assistance in providing all of our printing needs for our 2012 Annual Gala.
Stripes39 generously hosted ODW in their beautiful Pioneer Square office space for 2012.
For 1Face's Indiegogo campaign, they raised and donated proceeds from their white watch to ODW's Horn of Africa Relief Fund.