BRAND AMBASSADOR INTERNSHIP
We are looking for an outgoing, passionate, people-oriented individual who can help increase ODW’s brand awareness in our local and global community. The Brand Ambassador will assist ODW staff in reaching out to potential community partners, create interesting content across our online media and marketing channels, engage current and potential donors, and represent ODW at events.
- Research and reach out to potential partners–including businesses, schools, faith groups, artists, and individuals
- Create relevant, engaging content for newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other ODW social platforms
- Support the Development Director with procuring items for our Annual Gala auction and sponsorships
- Represent ODW at Seattle and Northwest-based events–including partner events, conferences, and other speaking opportunities
- Assist with creating publicity materials and research relevant publicity opportunities to promote the work of ODW
- Engage ODW’s community partners and donors through our contact strategies and donor appreciation
- Outgoing and people-oriented, creative and innovative thinker, passionate about social justice
- Excellent persuasive writing and verbal communication skills
- Regularly active on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Basic knowledge of video editing software such as iMovie (Preferred)
- Interest in learning about how a small, but globally-focused, nonprofit functions day-to-day
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Development Director
- Duration: Six Months; 15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.