COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
The Community Relations Coordinator will work with the Development Director and additional staff in the promotion and marketing of the organization, helping to develop our public image, and primarily overseeing our major fundraising initiatives.
- Utilize social media to promote One Day’s Wages (Facebook, Twitter)
- Work on projects related to the Birthday, Work and Idea initiatives
- Oversee the online store (sales, processing, handling, and shipping)
- Create/revise marketing documents
- Develop and maintain press & media database
- Assist with website content updates
- Assist with the planning and marketing of organizational events (Annual Gala, concerts, etc)
- Assist with special projects and administrative duties as needed
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
- Personal commitment to One Day’s Wages by creating a personal birthday page to support the mission of ODW
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
- Experience with non-profit organizations
- Experience and/or educational background in development, fundraising, or marketing
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months; 10-15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.