DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organized individual who is interested in gaining experience in the “behind-the-scenes” work of a non-profit. The Development Associate will support the internal processes of ODW staff, including listserv and database management, website maintenance, inventory management, and assist with event logistics for our Annual Gala and auction.
- Coordinate our Campaign for a Cause program
- Input data and run reports using ODW’s donor database and listserv
- Coordinate incoming auction items and sponsors for our Annual Gala
- Support Annual Gala event logistics
- Assist with web maintenance and special projects
- Support partner and donor appreciation processes
- Complete office and merchandise inventories monthly and quarterly
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent time-management skills and able follow deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- Interest in learning about how a small, but globally-focused, nonprofit functions day-to-day, particularly in terms of backend/internal processes
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Development Director
- Duration: Six Months; 15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.