GRANT ANALYST INTERNSHIP
The Grant Analyst will work directly with the Operations Director to assist in the processing of Letters of Inquiry (LOIs), Grant Applications, and other grant-related projects and research. This will include researching project proposals and organizations in the process of developing recommendations with the Operations Director for potential partnerships.
- Utilize social media to promote One Day’s Wages
- Process LOIs in collaboration with Operations Director
- Actively search for potential partners
- Assist in creation of reports and evaluations of specific grant applicants
- Develop and maintain database of research and reports
- Strong research skills
- Experience and/or educational background in International Development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
- Interest in social justice, non-profit organizations, and issues surrounding global poverty
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months; 15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.