GRANT ANALYST INTERN
We are looking for intrinsically-motivated, dedicated individuals to help us achieve our goals by researching, vetting, and assisting in recommending potential partner organizations around the world that align with ODW’s mission, values, and areas of impact.
- Process LOIs (Letters of Inquiry) in collaboration with Operations Director
- Actively search for potential projects and partners that align with ODW core values
- Own the grant vetting process for particular potential partners until completion (approval/denial)
- Initiate communication with potential partners when in need of extra information for vetting process
- Assist in creation of reports and evaluations of specific grant applicants
- Develop and maintain database of research and reports
- Assist Operations Director with administrative duties when needed
- Strong research skills
- Experience and/or educational background in International Development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Interest in social justice, non-profit organizations, and issues surrounding global poverty
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
Details and How to Apply:
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months (can be negotiated longer)
- 12 hrs/wk; 8 in office, 4 remote.
- Location: Columbia City, Seattle, WA
- Compensation: Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Cover letter should include the following info:
- Which position you’re applying for
- Why you want to work at One Day’s Wages
- How your previous experience/education qualifies you for this position
- At least one personal OR professional reference