The Graphic Designer will work with the Operations Director on design and web related projects. This individual will be responsible for designing and creating layouts for marketing purposes and general branding and logo creation for major events and social media campaigns.
- Work with Directors with general branding/graphics needs
- Design marketing materials for both print and web
- Help design and implement the layout and branding for Annual Gala
- Help design and implement the layout and branding for the Annual Report
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Previous work or educational experience in design
- Strong skills in Adobe CS6
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Understanding of web technology
- Strong drawing/graphic design skills
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
- Experience with or interest in non-profit organizations
- Experience with HTML and/or WordPress
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months; 10-15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.