OPERATIONS COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
The Operations Coordinator will work with the Operations Director in projects related to granting, social media promotions, drafting of blogs and campaign pages and other web related material. He/she will directly assist our Operations Director with project implementation, correspondence, and other necessary tasks. The Operations Coordinator must be an excellent communicator through writing.
- Assist Operations Director with projects as needed
- Draft blogs, campaign pages, and other web material
- Assist with web, listserve, and database maintenance
- Assist with the planning and marketing of organizational events
- Assist with special projects and administrative duties as needed
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong research skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months; 15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.