Project #91 | Education and Skills for Girls in Kenya

Project #91 | Education and Skills for Girls in Kenya

PROJECT #91 Project #91 | Education and Skills for Girls in Kenya Our partnership with Heshima Kenya Young and unaccompanied refugee girls are among the most vulnerable yet invisible populations in the world, often suffering from the loss of their families as well as...
Project #76 | Investing in Girls Education in Afghanistan

Project #76 | Investing in Girls Education in Afghanistan

PROJECT #76 Project #76 | Investing in Girls Education in Afghanistan Our partnership with Sahar Many girls in Afghanistan risk ending their education early due to a lack of female teachers. Only 40% of girls are in school in Afghanistan, leaving 60% of girls...
Project #74 | Water and Sanitation in Honduras

Project #74 | Water and Sanitation in Honduras

PROJECT #74 Project #74 | Water and Sanitation in Honduras Our partnership with Water 1st Our partnership with Water1st secured the rights to a mountain spring, which served as the water source for San Pedrito. The water was piped to the community water tank and...
Project #61 | Building Classrooms for Children in Guatemala

Project #61 | Building Classrooms for Children in Guatemala

PROJECT #61 Project #61 | Building Classrooms for Children in Guatemala Our partnership with Long Way Home Our partnership with LWH built 4 primary school classrooms and a retaining wall using rammed earth construction. Guatemala currently holds the lowest primary...