The Videographer/Photographer will work with the Operations Director, Executive Director, and additional staff in video and photography related projects. This individual will be responsible for media related projects throughout the year.
- Work with Directors with all media content
- The ability to create and produce media projects for campaigns, marketing, and general branding.
- Assist in all media projects for the Annual Gala
- Excellent videography and photography skills
- Excellent editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Previous work or educational experience in videography and photography
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
- Experience with or interest in non-profit organizations
- Experience in Marketing
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: Six Months; 10-15 hrs/wk
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.